Frequently Asked Questions
- Check on your license status and complaints against you? You can check our liecnse status through the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- Your firm allow me to write the questions for my polygraph exam? The polygraph is designed to determine the truth of a matter in wquestion. If you are writing the questions you already know the truth to the matter at hand.
- Anti-polygraph.org?This orgainization opposes the use of polygraph. You can find out more here.
- The difference between the testing method of DoDPI testing and Zone comparison testing? DoDPI stacks relevent questions together, zone comparison does not.
- NealPI going to open a physical office in my area? NealPI is considering a mobile office application. this would allow for polygraph exams anywhere sinec the mobile office can be set up for polygraph testing. It would also allow NealPI the opportunity to meet with you anywhere without the necessity of using public venues.